· FAMILY INFORMATION FORMS can be found under the FORMS tab AND MISCELLANEOUS
· Monthly Servers’ Schedule can be found under the MINISTRIES tab AND "T" index
· Stewardship Training can be found under MINISTRIES and "S" index and Stewardship Training
· SUNDAY SERMONS can be found under the WORSHIP tab
· The TENTMAKER can be found under the MINISTRIES tab AND "T" index
· 2014 Pledge Cards can be found under the FORMS tab and MISCELLANEOUS
· CHRISTMAS Flower Order forms CAN BE FOUND UNDER FORMS and MISCELLANEOUS TABS
Parish Office Hours
Monday-Thursday - 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. until NOON
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
Check out pictures in our Photo Gallery under PARISH NEWS
Sunday School: (9:15 a.m.)
· Seals -meet in McCann every Sunday morning (agesK-5th grade)
· Older Youth (6th -12th grade) meet in Life Center, Conference room B, Lead by Fr. Thack
· Mid-Life Christers meet in Life Center,Conference room C (ages up to 50)
· Sermon on the Mount Study, Malone Hall (adults)- Lead by Columbus Posey (September 8 - December 29)
· If You Want to Walk on Water, (adults) - Lead by Mark Costlow -This study will begin January 12 – February 23, 2014, Location TBA
· Adult Confirmation classes - Sundays at 2:00 p.m. in Malone Hall
· Youth Confirmation classes - Tuesdays at 4:00p.m. in Malone Hall.
· Festival of Nativities--will be held on Friday,December 13th, Saturday, December 14th, and Sunday, December 15th from 10 a.m.until 4 p.m. each day in the Life Center on the campus of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church. The open house is free to the public.
· St. Thomas the Apostle Holy Day will be celebrated Wednesday,December 18 at 7:00 a.m.
· On Thursday evening, Dec. 19, at 7:00 p.m., we gather in the narthex for a service of contemplative TAIZE EVENING PRAYER for the Advent season.
Christmas Service Schedule:
December 24 - Christmas Eve Service
5:30 p.m. Prelude Music -- Service begins at 6:00
10:30 p.m. Prelude Music - Service begins at 11:00
December 25 - Christmas Day Service 10:00 a.m.