Women’s Book Study
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands
Please join us for a DVD and book study by Lysa TerKeurst beginning Sunday, October 19 at 9:15 am in the Life Center. This study will run approximately 6 weeks and each week builds upon the previous week. Materials are encouraged for maximum benefit but are not required.
Materials that can be purchased: The Best Yes book and study guide .
Contact Erica Marron to sign up and for more information
Dates to remember:
· Sunday School for the Youth and young children —Mary Alice will meet with the youth in Conference room B in the Life Center. Tina will meet with 5th graders and below in Mc Cann Hall.
· October 19th —Anglican Studies begins at 2:00 in Malone Hall
· Fall First Communion Classes: November 2nd, 8th, & 9th. Please contact Tina Erickson if you would like to participate.
· Annual Meeting of the Parish, Sunday, November 16 at 9:15 a.m.
· Thrift Shop Holiday Shoppe—Tickets now on sale $20.— $25 at the door
Gala, Friday November 21, 6-8 p.m.
Shopping Days—Saturday, November 22,
Sunday, November 23
· 6th Annual Festival of Nativities, Friday, December 12th, Saturday, 13th, and Sunday the 14th, 2014.