Dates to remember:
· Sunday School for the Youth and young children —Mary Alice will meet with the youth in Conference room B in the Life Center. Tina will meet with 5th graders and below in McCann Hall.
· Anglican Studies meet at 3:00 pm Sundays in Malone Hall—Childcare available
· Taize Prayer , Thursday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m. in the Narthex
· Thrift Shop Holiday Shoppe—Tickets now on sale $20.— $25 at the door, Gala, Friday November 21, 6-8 p.m., Shopping Days—Saturday, November 22, Sunday, November 23
· PorkFest — November 22 — Tickets for Boston Butts now on sale! Call Howard Wilson at 408-1111,
· Christmas Tree Sale—Starts Thanksgiving Weekend Pre-Order NOW!!! Call Howard Wilson at 408-1111
· 6th Annual Festival of Nativities, Friday, December 12th, Saturday, 13th, and Sunday the 14th, 2014.
· A Gift to the Eastern Shore— New Years Day, Jazz Holy Eucharist at 11:00 a.m — followed by Brunch and Dance in Malone Hall—donations accepted.
· Antique Show, Thursday-Sunday, February 5-8, 2015—more details to come!