· FAMILY INFORMATION FORMS can be found under the FORMS tab AND MISCELLANEOUS
· Monthly Servers’ Schedule can be found under the MINISTRIES tab AND "T" index
· Stewardship Training can be found under MINISTRIES and "S" index and Stewardship Training
· SUNDAY SERMONS can be found under the WORSHIP tab
· The TENTMAKER can be found under the MINISTRIES tab AND "T" index
· 2014 Pledge Cards can be found under the FORMS tab and MISCELLANEOUS
Parish Office Hours
Monday-Thursday - 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. until NOON
Saturday and Sunday - Closed
Check out pictures in our Photo Gallery under PARISH NEWS
. LENTEN LUNCHES… Jeanne Alton and the Cooking Ministry will be offering wonderful lunches on Wednesdays immediately following the noon healing service, beginning Ash Wednesday March 5, throughout Lent. The cost is $8.00 per person and all proceeds go to support our Life Center.
· You are cordially invited on March 9th to celebrate the 90th Birthday of Airrior Norwood in Malone Hall following the 10:30 service.
· March 9 is Episcopal Relief & Development Sunday. Like last year, there will be leaflets in your bulletins describing ways you can support this ministry. ERD is one of The Episcopal Church's most active and dynamic ministries.
· Graduate and Acolyte recognition will be held on May 25th, 2014. Please contact the Church office if you or someone you know will be graduating this year.
· Saint Paul’s Car Wash On April 6, the Saint Paul’s Youth Group will hold a parish car wash. The EYC members will wash cars during service, and breakfast, in the church parking lot. Car washes cost $10 per car and donations are welcomed. All proceeds go to the Saint Paul’s Youth. For more information please call David Johnson at (251)-458-7823
· Our Spring First Communion class will be held April 6th, 12th, and 13th. Please contact Tina Erickson with any questions or to enroll your child in the class (912)308-8481.
Bible Studies offered at St. Paul's
- Tuesday Mornings Men's Bible Study - 7:00 a.m. in Malone Hall
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study - Will not meet Ash Wednesday
- Great Wednesdays @ 6:00 will return on Wednesday March 12.
- Wednesday Night Women’s Bible Study - Unglued – Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions --This study began on February12thand extend for 6 weeks. We will meet on Wednesday evenings, from 6:30-7:30 pm, in the Life Center, Conference Room C. Please email or call Erica Marron for details and information about material to purchase. Erica Marron, 251.605.1570, email@example.com
Sunday School: (9:15 a.m.)
· Seals -meet in McCann every Sunday morning (agesK-5th grade)
· Older Youth (6th -12th grade) meet in Life Center, Conference room B, Lead by Fr. Thack
· Mid-Life Christers meet in Life Center,Conference room C (ages up to 50)
. Adult Sunday School Offering -- A new adult Sunday school class will be offered beginning on Sunday, March 16. I will offer a video/lecture survey of the Old Testament. The video instruction will be presented by Dr. Amy-Jill Levine, the E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Professor of New Testament Studies at the Vanderbilt University Divinity School. Dr. Levine is the author of The Jewish Annotated New Testament and was a featured speaker of the Mobile Christian-Jewish Dialogue at Springhill College last Fall. Dr. Levine's Old Testament course will be a historical, social and cultural analysis of the Old Testament. Among other things, we will look behind many of the famous characters in the Hebrew Scriptures like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Saul, David, Solomon, and the Prophets, as well as examine God's Covenant with Moses and the Law. Dr. Levine is an engaging lecturer and presents the material in an interesting way. Her instruction will be supplemented with some background information about the subjects being discussed. The classes will be presented in Malone Hall from 9:15-10:00 a.m.
· BACH'S SAINT JOHN PASSION
Paul Anderson will teach the class twice most weeks. The afternoon class will meet on Tuesdays from 3:00 pm till 4:15 pm; the evening class will meet on Thursdays from 7:00 pm till 8:15 pm in the choir room.
March 11[T], 13 [Th], 25 [T], 27 [Th],
April 1 [T], 3 [Th], 8 [T], 10 [Th].